Thursday, March 17, 2011

Organised Chaos!

My adorable Teddy hasn't been so adorable of late.

Yesterday I booked my tickets to Barcelona to meet him there in May after receiving this email

"Hi Gretta, I'll be arriving on the Friday lunch-time in Barcelona and then heading to Nice on the Monday. Just need to confirm a few things but that is locked in".

I assumed that this meant his flight was booked - arriving at lunch-time, he's already told me his friend has booked their accommodation. I went straight online and booked a flight - replied to the email saying I'd done so and now just need him to send me the accommdation details.

"Gretta you're too organised I haven't booked my flight yet but don't stress it's set in stone I'll be there".

My response

"not stressed just wish your german half would kick in the half that would get up at 5am to reserve a sun lounger your laid back aussie ways do my head in".

I've given up caring about whether he's gona be there or not I love Barcelona and I'll be more than happy pottering around on my own if he doesn't get his arse in gear.

I still feel sick....

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I'm sure he'll be there since you already booked your ticket!

Hope you feel better..

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home