Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The wreckish

I think I've lost all cool and turned into one of those desperados that don't know how to play the game properly.

Everything was going well.

Teddy and I have been in email conversations since Christmas with just the occasional few day break. This bided well with his travel plans in May.

Then I think it all went to pot when he told me he was putting the feeders out for work and I asked him how that will affect his travel plans. You see I want him to come on holiday with me and I somehow think that's not going to happen now and I definitely think my disappointedness showed via email.

I don't know I felt him drift slightly over the last few days. Don't get me wrong he's still emailing but his breaks are getting longer and his emails are getting shorter. I guess now it's time to kick in the "I don't give a shit" mentality but it's hard to do when I really do give a rather large shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home