Tuesday, June 08, 2010

2 people trying to do the right thing.

So, off out for drinkies with New Guy tonight. Looking forward to it, not convinced he can be any sweeter sometimes - wondering if that should give me cause for concern.

We've established what we are. He summed it up all quite nicely. What we are is currently just friends with the intention of possibly being more than that in the future. He summed it up by saying we're two people trying to right by each other and ourselves but we've both been hurt and as a result are scared of the possible consequences.

I'm thinking him more so than me but I like what he means by that, I'm enjoying the getting to know each other stage, I like that there is no pressure at all. The one thing I fear is if it goes on too long we will end up in friendzone, but maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

So, drinks tonight and then who knows :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Ooo... 'who knows'? :)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home