Friday, May 21, 2010

My life is not on hold

So New Guy and I had a text conversation yesterday, I couldn't resist emailing him today to which he replied almost straight away and I'll be seeing him (and a load of others tomorrow). I'm not really sure where it's heading but it feels like it's heading somewhere.

Unfortunately I've heard from CD today. He emailed me from Ibiza. He's fine, I don't think he had any point for the email just to email. I still get mad at him at times I still feel sooooo lied to in so many ways.

New Guy is so open that it's refreshing. I kind of wish New Guy hasn't been crushed by his past relationship because if he hadn't he would be the perfect guy to move on to without worrying about hurting him but I don't want to end up hurting him so if something happens with him I've got to be sure which means.... No playing games for Gretta. Guess it will make a change.

I had a skype convo with Teddy in Oz yesterday, he's threatening coming to visit but I don't see it happening any time soon. Kind of glad because if I knew he was visiting my life would go on hold and that can't happen anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home