Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So much for wreckless abandon.

New Guy text me this morning saying he had a great afternoon on Sunday and is looking forward to this Saturday, when a group of us are going out for a walk.

I am now beginning to feel the need to protect my emotions. If he'd never mentioned protecting bloody emotions I wouldn't be protecting mine but now suddenly I feel like I want to slow things down, and things aren't even fast!!!!!!!

I can't believe that my relationship with CD. CD who is in Ibiza now not even here, is still affecting my potential new relationship options. I don't want it too. I laid my cards on the table. New Guy told me he was out of a serious relationship in October and I told him the same that I too came out of a serious relationship in October. I wasn't think that fact would cause us to become over protective of our emotions. I was more than willing to be (in fact) emotionally wreckless until he mentioned he was protecting his emotions due to the fact we both were in serious relationships. But they ended 7 months ago. 7 months ago, should we really be protecting emotions now?

One of my friends says he's being sensible and in the process protecting me. I don't feel protected if anything his little spiel about protecting emotions has caused me to become more afraid than before.

BLOODY HELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home