Saturday, May 15, 2010

missed call

Last night I looked at my phone and realised I'd had a missed call from New Guy. Clearly I thought he must be ringing about tomorrow. So, I call him back.

Gretta: Hi

New Guy: Hi, I called because I was in the supermarket and I just wondered if you wanted me to pick some stuff up for the picnic tomorrow.

Gretta: Oh don't worry about that the guys know to bring their own picnic don't they.

New Guy: Yeah, but I wasn't meaning for the guys, anyway it doesn't matter I'm not in the supermarket now.

Gretta: ok

New Guy: I'd love to chat but I've got friends here so have to go.

Gretta: ok bye.

It was weird, so he was in the supermarket and thinking "I'll see if Gretta wants me to get anything for her" that's surely what he was implying right? So, a guy doesn't think of a girl and getting her something unless they are interested or was he just unbelievably nice. I'm not used to guys being unbelievably nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Weird call, but yeah... at the very least, he was thinking of you.

On a totally unrelated note, thanks for making me feel better.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

There are nice guys out there :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

yeah but unfortunatelt Scotty they're not all like you ;)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home