Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Outrageous Flirt

I decided that it was time to get my outrageous flirting out of the bag.

Kind of funny but kind of not working.

So, New Guy is away with work this week. He is at a big executive conferency type thing and his charity have an exhibition table to drum up support. I text him to see how his first day went the conversation went a little like this...

Gretta: Heya, how did your first day on the exhibition go?

New Guy: It's ok, the days are long and I'm going to have to get creative to attract people to our exhibition.

Gretta: *Then texts Jerkboy* JB should I flirt outrageously or behave myself?

Jerkboy: Do what I would do.

Gretta: Flirt outrageously it is then

Gretta: *then texts New Guy* Flash that smile of yours at the ladies, that should attract some more attention.

Anyway, no reponse from New Guy after that....

Then Teddy has been emailing me over Easter. He's told me he's getting a go kart and wants to start racing again. So I told him that racing suited him - there's nothing like a handsome in control of something fast.

It's been a while since I've had my flirting groove on - it feels like it's coming back to me but it also feels a little bit one way at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home