Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monster in Law!

I can;t believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted? Whre have I been?

Well, right here, busier, maybe! but I have no excuses.

So meeting mother and father in law wasn't so bad, father in law in fact I can see I'll get on pretty well with, only issue is he's poorly and may not have that long left, which is sad and I'll have to be a rock to CD when that happens, anyway we're not here to be morbid! Mother in law still going to need some work, she clearly loves CD, obviously she's his mother, issue isn't really that, issue is her oldest son doesn't ever do anything without his currently gf, it's like their joined at the hip constantly and she feels like she's lost one son, and she doesn't want the same thing to happen with CD. I understand but at the same point she will have to let go a little. The plus is she lives an hour and half away, so it's not like she's monitoring our relationship, the bad point is she assumes I'm to be just like the other girl, which in fact I'm a pretty independent chick!

Anyhoo, things with CD are going well, but he's been laid up ill with bronchitis this week so I've had to play nurse with not much little comeback if you catch my drift there has been a line between us not to cross so I don't get infected with his germs, and I kind of want his attention now so I may just have to get sick!

Not much else to tell, the suns out in England. it's bonny!

Gretta x

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

all mother in laws are scary, it's their job! And we'll be scary like them one day too ;)

Sun is out here too! my yard has FLOWERS! It's just gorgeous

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home