Thursday, February 19, 2009

Marking my territory (apparently!).

Things with CD are going fantastically, we've been back together for 4 weeks and if you take out of the equation my 1 very insecure, freaky out moment, then things have been so good.

I was at CDs yesterday and we were chatting and he told me not in a bad way in a flirty conversation kind of way that he thought I was territorial. I asked him why and this was his response (it made me laugh)

"So far, since we've been back together, you have left a pair of earring by my bed, stolen at least 2 pairs of my socks, and left a pair of your knickers in my living room - I can view this as only one way"

The knickers were an accident - they fell out of my overnight bag and I hadn't realised, in fact the earrings were also an accident and I returned the socks that evening. I'm not convinced I'm territorial, I would say I'm more likely a forgetful clutz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I bet you left your knickers on purpose :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

hehehehe - I rolled over one morning with Johnny and got all peeved at a hairband on his bedside... till I realised it was mine. Oops!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home