Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day!

CD has gone off climbing for the weekend, leaving me alone on Valentine's day!!! Cheeky skamp. However, we just moved valentine's day forward and celebrated it on Thursday night.

He took me to a Lebenese restaurant in the upmarket part of our city, it was lovely, and expensive and I didn't have to pay :>

I drank far too much wine, but it was just a great fun night.

He bought me a sparkily necklace, nothing too expensive, the sort you'd find in a popular high street store. I bought him a dvd, a photoframe with a pic of us in it, some boxers with hearts on and a bar of white chocolate - which in my opinion isn't actually chocolate but for some reasont he boy loves white chocolate! It's very disappointing.

And now he's left me, but I look forward to his return on Monday, his arms are always that bit more toned after he's been away climbing, and I lust his arms.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Thinggs sound like they're going well! How you feeling about it all? have you told friends/family yet?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Best friend knows and her husband knows, Intellect knows and her bloke, Jerk Boy knows, and my mum, dad and sis know. In fact everyone who is important to me now knows - so that's good. Not all approving, but I'm feeling secure enough at the moment to not let that matter.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home