Sunday, November 09, 2008

One giant leap?

I organised a Sunday lunch with the gang for today, so yesterday I took a huge step for me and contacted CD to invite him. He's still part of the group, we've managed to avoid each other quite well for the last 6 weeks. So, I though I'd let him know that I don't mind if he comes. He thanked me for the invite but said he was working.

I did good right. It felt like a kind of mini breakthrough for me.

Anyway, in other news when I was off sick the other week I contacted Bouncer... You remember Bouncer. Read here if you don't (there is also a little bit about CD in this post too).

Anyway, he didn't reply to my email, and began to think 'great' I look so stupid, he know CD and I have broken up, I'm not back in touch with him, he's gona think I'm desperate. Anyway, I'd resigned myself to the fact that I would no longer be contacting Bouncer, there's always been something slightly odd about our friendship. Then low and behold, I get an email from him, with lots of questions for me, not a closed email, so considering he made me wait, I am not going to make him wait before my response.

In many ways over the last 2 days I feel as if I have gained some sort of control back over my life. It feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home