Monday, October 06, 2008

53 minutes left

I have 1hr and 15mins left of work... But who’s counting?

Tonight, I go to choir practice. That is one thing I didn’t think I’d ever hear myself say, mind you it’s one thing I didn’t think I’d hear myself hear JerkBoy say, yet, tonight we’re going to go and sing what I assume to be Christmas Carols in all sorts of harmonies with all sorts of other people. People maybe that might just give me some spiritual insight at this time. You never know right!!! Anyways, I’ll update you later on that one, I don’t plan on converting to catholic anytime soon.

I’ve spoken to CD twice over the last 2 days, via msn but it’s been ok, he’s told me he’s finding it difficult, I find it difficult, I think we’re both going through the same emotional rollercoaster. So at least that’s something.

My boss has been really good and has tried to encourage me to go away at Christmas, so I’ve been looking into some skiing holidays but, I just think it’s a bit pricey especially if I find out that I don’t like skiing or something. It’s just a thought. Oh and I’ve emailed Teddy to see if there is any chance he’d be in Europe over Christmas, but I’m thinking he’ll prob be having Christmas in Aussie Land.

I’ve heard nothing more of Flatmate.

Bouncer replied to my email but it was a very closed reply.

And Jerkboy, well Jerkboy has once again this week proved to be a really good friend. I swear the breakup would have been a whole lot harder without him in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

So why not come to Aussieland for Christmas than?

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home