Sunday, October 05, 2008

The ups, the downs, the good friends.

I had a simply wonderful day yesterday. My mum offered to buy me lunch (I think she's noticed a change in my eating habits) and then JerkBoy called me up and said he was heading into town to do some shopping with a married couple he knows and that I vaguely know. I always think the girl is a bit needy and her husband is a bit of a sucker, so we'll call them Mrs Needy and Mr Needy-Sucker. Anyway, the day was wonderful we pottered around town, then ended up in starbucks for frapachinnis and then they invited JerkBoy and me round theirs for dinner so we have fijitas and watched X Factor. Sounds crap. But it was wonderful, it was just what I needed.

It's a week since I last held even a conversation with CD and right now, after a wonderful day yesterday, I feel good.

Sometimes a day spent with friends, is just exactly what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home