Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Keeping Busy

I haven't had a night at home since the break up.

Don't laugh but I've joint a choir on the run up to Christmas - so now have rehearsals every Monday night, they're doing a performance of Christmas Carols in the city's cathedral on 7th December and you see when Jerkboy suggested it, I thought what the hell, "I can sing in tune just about lets do it". He comes from a catholic family. With that too I thought maybe I could mislead a nice catholic boy ;) although aren't most of them are a bit gay. Which leads me to something else..... I think Jerkboy might be gay. I've been questionning his sexuality for a while and it seems I'm not alone in this. You see he's never had a steady girlfriend since I've known him.. Ever. He mentions girls to me, none of which I've ever met. And we get on soooooo sooooo well, I can't help but think maybe there is a reason.

Anyway back to my busyness, last night I went to the cinema with a girlfriend.

Tonight I was suppose to have a work meeting but it was cancelled last minute, usually I would love this, it would mean I get the night wtih CD instead. A part from not tonight, tonight I realise the short notice cancellation means I'm stuck at home alone with an overly fussy mother. I text Best Friend to see if she wanted to hang out, but it turns out she's gone to see a band tonight. Blah I really am having my first night at home since the break up... This is going to be horrible.

Tomorrow night I was suppose to be going for a curry with the 3 peak people, all those people I met up with, the group of CDs friends. However, I've decided not to go, decided that seeing CD wouldn't be good for me this week. So, not going. However, Best Friend is free tomorrow night so I'm going to go catch up with her.

It's good to keep busy, because as soon as I stop I think and thinking isn't quite so good.

I emailed Bouncer the other day - He hasn't emailed me back which sucks.. You remember Bouncer read here I just contacted him to let him know CD and I had broken up, last time he visited we were together and I hadn't told him and I don't think he expected it. So then I felt really bad, so I figured I'd tell him that we'd broken up so the shock wouldn't be so bad, and maybe so he'd realise I was single again. It was funny reading back about Bouncer because you'll notice that in that post back in 2006 was where CD first started pursuing me, when I really wasn't one bit interested in him, who'd have thought over 2 years on he would have worn me down just to have a 4 month relationship that ended crapply. You'd think someone that pursued me for that long, would have actually made a bit more effort to make it work. Well I would.

Anyway I feel better after that rant.

Love you all

Gretta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home