Friday, September 26, 2008

How JerkBoy got his name....

If you go back and read here and here

So, in 2005 I asked JerkBoy out. He turned me down, he said he saw me as his sister and we would NEVER be more than just friends. To be honest that was the best way he could have dealt with the situation, as it gave me nothing to hang on too (although I did hang on for a long time) and it made me move on.

Once I moved on from JerkBoy in a romantic way our friendship just flourished like no other, we really are on the same wave length. Since being with CD I've tried to break free from that frinedship as i felt it unhealthy to have. Yet right now, tonight, the only person I want to spend the evening with is JerkBoy and thankfullly for some really odd reason he wants to spend the evening with me.

I view JerkBoy as a good friend - I don't see him in any other way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Good friends, either girl or boy, are great to have.

Glad he's there for you.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home