Friday, October 03, 2008

Feeling it.

I can't lie....

Today has been awful...

I miss CD so much, I still know it's right that we've broken up but I miss his friendship. I feel inside, I can't describe it really. It's like I know it's right but boy it's still hard.

Work is dead this afternoon, but nor do I want to go home.

I just feel crap inside.

I've text JerkBoy literally begging him to do something with me tonight, but he hasn't replied and I don't think I can bare a night at home. I'm not sure how I'm gona hold it together this weekend I wish I was busy but I have not one thing planned.

I feel shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ah honey - swings and roundabouts. As you say, you know it's right so just stick with it. You will be OK soon... the worst is getting used to having some one around then it's lonely when they go... But you'll be back to Gretta in no time.

Sending you a BIG warm hug
xxx

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home