Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I know what you'll think when you read this.

Today I think I did a boo boo.

I contacted Flatmate - I sent him a message on facebook, telling him I wasn't contacting him to cause trouble. I just wanted to congratulate him on his engagement.

And that is all I wanted to do.

He then came on msn. First time in yonks and we chatted. We didn't flirt, we didn't push things, we just chatted and you know what it felt good. Whatever you think of him. He understands me. He always did.

BUt I know.. It's wrong. I'm not going to go there again, I just needed someone to understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I don't necessarily think it was wrong. You had no 'other' intentions, just make sure you keep it that way!

11:38 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Scotty's right - I'm seeing Tom tomorrow and I've made it clear that there'll be no funny business. As long as you've drawn a line then you're sorted!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home