Thursday, March 20, 2008

Counting my blessing (so to speak).

I know Betty would love for me to jump ChS but I just can't. However, we did decide to meet up tomorrow morning to eat hot cross buns together, his idea was the meet up, my idea was the hot cross buns, but I'm sure that doesn't surprise you.

Booked the day off to day and went clothes shopping for my holiday to Africa (whicy by the way is less than 2 weeks away). I picked up some real bargains and I am dead chuffed.

I'm sat watching Numb3rs drinking white rum and coke (that can't be bad).

Oh and Teddy he has been in touch via text since before Paris. Which is a good thing if I say so myself.

I feel very at ease right about now. No man stress in fact, no flatmate, no climber dude, no man stress. Life is kind of good right now :)

why don't you all smile with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

BIG smiles for you! That's great news!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home