Monday, March 17, 2008

Honeypie I'm home.

Well what a weekend. I adore Paris and everything about it. I will post some pics this week when I actually get them on to the puter.
I don't think there is one aspect of Paris I don't like, everything was so darn easy. Even PDAs were totally acceptable when underneath the eiffel tower! Although I was dreaming when imagining me having one. I would much rather have been there with a hot man than my sister to be honest!
In fact my sister was something else really, although we had good times, she was a lot of hard work too! And I could do one of my ranty posts, but fear if I were to that I'd sound to much like her so I'm just going to bullet point some things for you..
My sister is....
  • very tightly wound
  • paranoid about being at the airport on time and everything that goes with it, tickets, passport etc..
  • easily offended
  • winger
  • stinge with money.

This is we have so much in common, but those aspects in her character made this weekend slight hard work. I love Paris and I damn well made sure I made the most of it, but gee a weekend with my sister, is quite enough. As soon as she moved out of the family home, I vowwed I would never live with her again. We used to fight like cat and dog, my patience is much better then what it was then. However, it was rapidly decreasing during the weekend, and a day longer she might have just pushed the wrong button.

But Paris. Paris was adorable.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

you mean to say, it's better than essex?

3:06 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Paris... when I think about it I get a little whimsical... Can't wait to see the pics!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home