Friday, June 15, 2007

I am sooooooo bored!

WORK IS DEAD.
I've done my whole days worth of work in 3 hours and now I am going to tidy the office because there is nothing better to do!
Oh and my boobs are still silly in size I really hope they go down soon, if they're still like it this weekend I may take a photo of them to show you how big they are, but I don't have a before before pic so there is nothing to compare them too anyway! Grrrr maybe I wont's do that then.
Anyone know of any good games to play. Surely there must be a good blog game where we get to do crazy dares or something! I'm in a manic mood and need to be entertained..

3 Comments:

Blogger j;ljk said...

Lol, complaining about how big your boobs are? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? =P I don't know of any blog games, but there are lots of things to do online to entertain yourself when you get too bored!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Crazy dares as part of a blog game? I have never heard of any, or maybe you are talking like online games like scrabble?

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socal: i guess i shouldn't complain, but they're heavy at the moment and to be honest, bras are expensive and if they don't go back down I'll have to buy new ones and it's all quite a hassle. Clearly my boob issue is a distraction from bigger issues, so I'm just gona continue to moan lol.

Scotty: I wasn't thinking scrabble unless of course it's rude word scrabble ;)

Gretta

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home