Saturday, June 16, 2007

And more plans fall too pot!

This morning I woke up to a text from Player. As you know next weekend I'm suppose to be visiting Player. Well, not now! You see he's been doing up his bathroom, and now there has been delayed delivery on his bath/shower, so he's been having to visit his aunt to shower. He'd rather re-arrange when his bathroom is finished and things are more convenient. Which of course is totally ok. However, I really needed that weekend away, the who Flatmate situation is screwing with my head so much at the moment and to just be away from it all for just a few days would have been such good medicine I know it would have.
I feel as if Flatmate at the moment has little respect for me, his caring side seems to be slowly disappearing! After the episode the other day of us just chatting normally and then it turning into something else kind of shook me up more than I thought. I just feel that out of the blue he was overcome by lust and it wasn't about us or caring it was about the fact that at the moment in time he needed to please himself. I'm glad I stopped him mid flow and I'm glad he logged off pretty much straight away.
I feel kind of lonely today too, why can't I just find someone who I can love without there being complications, if it's not that they're taken, it's that they live far away, if it's not that they live far away it's because they're not interested in me, if it's not because they're not interested in me, they don't put in any effort to actually get to know me! Why is it that the people that show me the most interest are the people that bring so many complications. I'm just getting a bit fed up with it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I just feel that out of the blue he was overcome by lust

Probably, but still not a good excuse

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home