Thursday, July 28, 2005

Where's my head at?

My someone has been a little distant of late, mainly because I think I went off on one a little. Decided to tell him about a good friend of mine, bar I kind of implied they were more than a good friend if you get what I am saying. Hmmm thought it may make him jealous - surprise, surprise Gretta's plan failed!! He was really happy for me... The funniest thing that has come out of it is that this friend that is a really good friend until I was telling my someone about him I had never looked at as more than a friend, and now I have viewed him as more than a friend my feelings are doing funny things on me!! I don't know if it's just me looking for an escape, an exit, a way out of this dyre and impossible situation or whether I actually like one of my best friends that has been smack bang in front of my face the whole time!!! He knows all about my someone as well, he is someone that I would tell my life story to because I trust him more than I trust anyone!!!! If I say to him "Please will you keep this to yourself" I know with no shadow of doubt that it will go no farther. I really don't get where my head it at....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home