Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gretta wants her someone

I don't know where to start really, I guess I should start by saying I'm Gretta and I feel a little lost in this world, just like I don't really belong here... I have been in love for at least 2 years with a man I have known for 4 years. I met him online in a chat room, I know the worst possible place to meet someone, and what's worse is that he lives on the opposite side of the world. We still chat on a weekly basis which I love, I can't wait to catch up with him most weeks and he makes me feel like no one else ever could. I am sure of it. Anyway bad news, today he has got together with a girl he has been talking to me about for ages, I knew it was going to happen it wasn't a case of if but when. Anyway even though I knew it would happen it still hit me hard, what's worse is he sent me a picture of her and she is stunningly beautiful and that made me feel even more crap. I guess you're already beginning to think I am a little crazy, yet I am convinced that there was a time when he had the exact same feelings for me, he has just chosen not to pursue them. To tell you the truth I have chosen not to pursue mine either, it's just he moved on I didn't. Letting go isn't easy for me and I still live in hope that one day distance wont be factor, I don't feel like I belong here and the main reason being is because I feel I belong with him, it's just he's now with another and although I am happy that he has found someone for selfish reasons I am sad because for me he was my someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home