Thursday, July 14, 2005

"Take care of yourself"

When he logged off today he said

"Take care of yourself"

It was as if he was saying that, because he can't take care of me anymore. I know that he lives so far from me but along every step of the way he has been there for me and me for him, it's just that just way it's always been and now it's like he saying

"that job of taking care of you, you're going to have to do it yourself because I can't anymore."

These words

"take care of yourself"

I only ever use when someone is going away for a long period of time and you want them to be safe on their travels... It's as if he is saying I have moved on, I still want you to be safe but you can't be safe in me anymore someone else closer to me now has that role.

I miss him so much but I know I have to let him go... Don't get me wrong I am still going to chat to him all the time, well as much as he is online that is - you know that when people get into relationships their other friends get a little neglected, it's already begun to happen. He's neglecting me, telling me I have to take care of myself.. My heart hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home