Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Online Dating Drama of a stalking kind! Whoops

As far as idiotic decisions go. I've mad an epic one this evening.

EPIC!!!!!

I have to admit I've been rather curious about Biker's other woman and all through our online lover/friendship/cybersex thing we have stalked each other. He's read my blog (not this blog), he'd found my facebook page, he'd looked into me. And I'd done the same with him I'd found him on his biking sites and facebook stalked him. We have both been honest about the way we stalk each other it's just what we do.

Yet this evening as I was sat here looking at him on Skype realising he had no intention to strike up conversation with me I got curious about this other woman. I know he she is on facebook because I pinpointed the time he added her as the time he got distant from me and her info that thankfully wasn't private backed up what he'd been telling me. However her profile is private and I wanted to figure out a bit more about her.

Biker had told me the site he'd met her on and it's a worldwide dating site and you can look at other pages in the world so I signed up for a free trial on this site so I could track them down. And also see if there was anyone I'd be interested in as well. Which there happened to be so I emailed him. Hot Guy doesn't live too far from me maybe about an hours drive away. Anyhow back to my point...

I first found Biker on the site, read his profile and there he was the man I'd gotten so close to since Jan sharing himself on this dating site and then I searched for her and true enough her pic resembled the facebook friend.

Then I decided to take a look at my profile and that's when panic set in. YOu know the panic when stalking just goes a bit wrong......

Gretta James 2 people have viewed your profile to see who "click here"

I clicked and sure enough my name appeared and so did a 55 year old grey man. This isn't why I was panicking.

If that's on my profile it is also gona be on Biker's profile and it is also gona be on her profile. I think she's going to find it slightly odd that a girl in the UK has been looking at her profile pic and if she puts two and two together or is as good at stalking as me then she's gona know I'm on Biker's facebook page.

Time to change my facebook profile pic to something very obscure.

I have a funny feeling Biker isn't going to be too pleased if he finds out about this and I'm not sure how I can hide it :s



1 Comments:

Blogger That camera girl said...

I seriously hate when stuff like that happens..... >:(

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home