Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hot hot hotty!

There's this guy (not biker). This guy is a guy that has been having meetings with my boss. He's good looking, he is always well dressed -suited with nice shoes. He's an accountant as a day job but he's trying to get our company on board with a project he's starting up. Unfortunately it's not something our company is interested in but he seems to have hit it off with the boss and I've been seeing him about the offices fairly frequently.

It would be a lie if I said I didn't fancy him slightly but our contact is always so brief.

Anyway, I've looked at his finger adn there is no ring on it. I've looked up his facebook page and he doesn't use it frequently but nor does it say he's taken.

I don't really know why I've investigated him because everytime he's around shy Gretta kicks in. I don't know how to flirtily converse with him. The nack disappears and I turn into this timid girl who he probably thinks is a right dope.

Yet. I can't help but fancy him. So next time he's in I must with all that's within me make conversation with him.

Just have no idea when he's in next and the boss is on his hols. DARN IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Isn't that so strange how easy it is to converse with some, but difficult with others? It must be something biological.

Love your blog by the way! :)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home