Monday, September 12, 2011

From online lover to online agony aunt!

I've become an agony aunt.

Now Biker wants to share with me what he likes and what he dislikes about his new venture.....

Apparently she's full on and is pressuring him to be in a relationship which he's not sure he's ready for but then... She's jsut an extrovert and maybe he's reading too much into it.

Well what is she?

Anyway I told him honesty is the best policy although they chat heaps online they've only actually had 2 dates. It is ok for it tp take a little longer before jumping straight in. Be honest with her.

He says it's not love at first sight for him but he'll take each day as it ocmes and see if it grows.

Thats all he really can do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

I wouldn't want to be hearing about her at all. You admitted feelings, and it's disrespectful to you (unless you're telling him about other men).

It's been my experience that if he's not into her now, then it won't just happen. Maybe I'm wrong, but men tend to need to be hot to trot from the first date onwards, for anything real and long-lasting to happen, unless both people suddenly fall for each other, after having known each other for a long while.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a secret life, too, Angela, and wrote a book about it!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home