Friday, September 09, 2011

I think I want to marry you!

Mr Tall: Hey Gretta guess what?

Gretta: I don't know just tell me

Mr Tall: I stand to make a lot of money on my property. I've had a developer knock on my door offering me over £1,000.000 for it. It's because of the land it's on - they want to use the land.

Gretta: Well that's quite a bit of money so are you gona sell up?

Mr Tall: No. I think I'm gona make them pissed but their offer had too many conditions attached I want something simpler. I've spoken to an estate agent he reckons I could probably get a slightly higher price with less conditions so I'm hanging on. I also found out they'd illegally already made plans if they did own my properly dividing it up into what they want to do - just assuming I am gona sell, well I'm not too impressed with that. As these developers have already bought out both my neighbours. Their gona be sooo pissed when I turn them down.

Gretta: I think I might want to marry you. Obviously for your charm and wit and for no other reason whatsoever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home