Friday, September 09, 2011

Biker's confession

Things with Biker adn I haven't been the same since he said he wanted to be "Just" friends with no funny business.

I remember not really understanding at the time but it's become clearer and clearer.

Today I asked him straight out

Gretta: we said if we ever met someone else we'd be honest with each other because of the distance between us. I can't help but think that you must have met someone else, you can be honest with me I will be ok.

Biker: You're right I have met someone else. I met her on a dating site and she lives not far from me and you live over the otherside of the world. I've only met her once and to be honest I don't know if she's the one but I feel like I shouldn't rule it out

We continued talking for some time and he shared her good and bad points with me so far part of me felt that he'd continued to talk to me to keep his options open but the other part of me is really happy that he's met someone. I didn't realise how online you could feel so close to someone who lives so far away and one point I felt everso close to him and now I just feel like it's the end of an era. A darn good era it was tho....

To be honest there is one hting I know... If he had met me this woman wouldn't even be in the picture. There was an underlying tone all through out conversation and the tone was "she's not you" I didn't let him know that I knew what he was implying tho I just encouraged him to go for it secretly know that she's not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home