Saturday, September 10, 2011

How dare he!

As Biker was out on his second official date with this girl he's met I was at home wishing he was online. When he finally appeared he congratulated England's win on the rugby. Which made me knew he'd been thinking of me. He even told me I was the reason he was online.

However, tonight is a different matter as he gets up to start today our conversation faded out and as our conversation faded I knew it was because he was in a conversation with the other girl on facebook.

Geez I've never met the guy how is he having this darn effect on em? its stupid. I know I have to back away and let him get on with this new girl but I don't want to I kind of watned to keep him until I meet someone. How dare he meet someone first. How dare he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home