Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things men shouldn't put on a dating profile

Yep I've once again been surfing through the online dating profiles and sometimes I just want to email the male of the species to tall them where they're going wrong....

1. Do not put "intense" as your personality type. Who wants to intentionally date an "intense" guy. Seriously...

2. Do not say you're looking for a sporty, energetic girl. I'm average. I'm not a lazy slacker but nor would I call myself sporty or energetic and guess what by putting you want that you've just ruled out 90% actually make that 100% of the girls on the website. The majority of girls on a dating site let me tell you aren't going to be super fit, they're going to be average. Sorry girls!

3. Do not put on your profile that you want a girl who wants heaps of children. Really leave that until you've been dating for at least 6months AT THE LEAST.

4. Don't put up a blurry pic so no one can actually tell what you look like you're not gona get any girl that way.

Oh maybe with age I'm just the fussy one - who freaking knows! This online dating lark is a right sorry state of affairs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

They want goddesses, and I was going to say younger, but you're younger than thirty - that's what they usually go for. They just want someone who looks good. One guy over here said something like, "you know if you look good in a bikini." He had pictures of himself on the profile, including hot women in bikini's, on a boat somewhere. He was an idiot who thought way too much of himself.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home