Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh boy Oh boy.

I asked Teddy if he was offended he said he wasn't and then he said funnily enough he had a lightbulb moment about his issues, his main issue being his work situation. In my eyes it's not even really an issue. He just doesn't have work at the moment, due to quitting, which ok is a bit of an issue but he's planning on traveling so it's not that big an issue really there is plenty of time to work.

Anyway I have to be so careful here, we've been in touch soooo much since December and I feel myself falling for him again, did I really ever have no feelings for him, probably not but that's not the point I feel my feelings getting stronger.

The worst part is if we actually spent a long length of time face to face instead of online communicating from zillions of miles away I probably wouldn't be interested at all. He's probably drive me mildly insane.

He's not really my type, I mean he's an engineer and his logic doesn't match my logic he wants boxes ticked and I don't give a stuff about boxes. I like to pre-plan and he's spontaneous to the extreme, he's got a lovely smile but drinks too much coffee so his teeth are beginning to slightly stain, he is balding (I quite like it, it makes him look mature and manly) but most women wouldn't dig the bald patch I'm sure and and he's hair (well I love hair too, in fact a hairy man really turns me on) hmmm we have lots in common as well though, we have similar political view points and we both like Rugby, Tennis and F1, when on skype we constantly laugh and he likes to daydream and we both love rum and rum based drinks and I'm suppose to be persuading myself not to like him.

It's hopeless.

You know some of his friends think he might be gay. He told me that and he was clearly upset in fact he's still single at 32 and most of his mates have settled down and you could tell he was disappointed by his tone that he hasn't settled down yet. Oh but I need to focus on the fact that his friends think he's gay. He's gay, he's gay...

Oh he's so NOT gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home