Sunday, January 02, 2011

Men Yey

I heard from datesite guy and he... he told me due to the snowy weather he had to get the train so didn't drive and thus not venturing through my city. I don't give a stuff I didn't reply to that message and I'm not going to he can go fuck himself.

Moving on...

I did hear from Teddy this Christmas and Teddy is coming to Europe in May and Teddy has invited me to Spain with him and I'm going to go. I don't know what that might bring but what I do know is that it's brough one big smile on my face at the beginning of 2011.

Also, a pilot I met on the dating site has told me he's in my city this month and I've said I'll meet up with him providing it's NOT a date - I'm off guys and he's off girls so this way they'll be no pressure.

Happy 2011 you all I know seeing Teddy this year will make mine particularly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home