Monday, December 27, 2010

Men Pah!

I am really pissed of with men at the moment.

CD emailed me to wish me a happy Christmas, he took the time and made it personal. We split up well over a year ago now sometimes the effects make it feel like yesterday yet when I think of CD I know it feels like longer than a year I don't even know who he is anymore nor do I want too.

If hearing from CD wasn't bad enough I haven't heard from Datesite guy which I've decided is far far worse.

It might sound insane to you but I was sooo looking forward to some harmless fun. Yes that's right. Good harmless fun. Bloody hell the guy asked me twice if I wanted to go on a date with him, twice I replied saying yes and the second time when are you in my city? NO REPLY.

Ok I'm not one for one night stands but maybe I was thinking about breaking that rule, maybe I just wanted to be close to a man, to feel a man to be with a man and then all I get is a stark realisation that the man can't even be bothered to make an effort to arrange a date.

So yes man out there you've really pissed me off!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home