Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dating Site Madness!!!

So it would seem over the Christmas Period I've lined myself up with a date with a doctor. I've not spoken to him on the phone and we've only sent a few messages via the dating site backwards and forwards.

He doesn't live in the area but is passing through while visiting family in other parts of the UK. This could be interesting I think he potentially could be very well spoken and very pretentious. Or he could be caring and lovely ha!

If anything it will give me something to blog about. Roll on my Christmas date!

2 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

HOW EXCiTiNG!!! ...I've been gone for a couple months & am looking forward to reading again...this is the first one I've read, so I need to read more, cuz I'm curious about what dating site you're using...

GOOD LUCK - I at least hope it's a comfortable, fun date! :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger *♥* Påp¡llØñ *♥* said...

I would love to add you to my friends.... I am much the same as you, but I live way over here in the USA!!! U go girl!
Tamara

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home