Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am a moron.

I am a total moron, or at least I feel like one.

So, I'm in an email conversation with Teddy today and he happens to mention one of his mates was trying to set him up with a hot blonde but he's just not interested at the moment.

I asked him why he wasn't interested and that it surprised me that he wouldn't be - he said he had to get his issues sorted out first as he wouldn't want to load all of his issues on to someone else and why would I be surprised? and then this came out....

"everyone has issues Teddy and as I'm getting older I'm realising I have to more accepting of that. I understand the principle behind what you're saying (because I've been there) but they'll always be areas in our lives where we're insecure or that we struggle with. In fact I'm convinced these are your words that you gave to me not so long back. Would you really load 'issues' on to someone you're just getting to know? If you really feel you're not in the right place to pursue something then I completely understand I felt exactly the same way not so long back myself. You've got to do what's right for you. You know that, I know that. I just don't want you to miss an opportunity when you're trying to sort something out that might not be as big an issue as you think it is. That's all. Oh and the surprise part - since when do you pass up a hot blonde"

What the fuck am I doing I've liked this guy for I don't know how frigging long, he's coming over this year from Australia and here I am encouraging him to get it on with some hot blonde. Not only that but I've never known him to have been in a relationship with a blonde so as far as I know he passes up opportunities all the time. Why did I do that? WHY WHY WHY??

He's going to think I'm not interested in him when I am, I really really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home