Wednesday, December 01, 2010

He's a sweetie pie

I've been going to an evening course on a Tuesday Evening since September. On this course I've met a guy. He's lovely, sweet, good looking, single, good sense of humour and we've really connected. But there's something for me that at this moment in time doesn't feel right.

I think it's pretty obvious we are fond of each other and I've tried my hardest to keep it on the quiet infront of the other class mates but it's becoming near impossible.

When I arrived on Tuesday his face lit up, he just smiled at me this huge smile and then during the session I got that feeling that someone was looking at me and low and behold he was.

I walk to the carpark with a couple of the girls on the course and one of them was faffing about and I could see that he was reluctant to leave purposely so he could walk with me, and then we had this awkward silent walk together while the girls I usually walk with were a few steps behind.

Here's the problem - he's sweet, likeable, and I'm getting the distinct impression interested in me but something just doesn't quite sit right with me.

Have you ever had that feeling? or am I just being a little silly?

1 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

Been there... =S

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home