Friday, November 19, 2010

Good Arms!

I'm going to a party tomorrow night and a friend of mine has told me there is a guy going that she thinks I will hit it off perfectly with because he's into climbing.

Right so because he's into climbing I'm going to get on with him? What? because I dated someone else who was into climbing and that ended in disaster? and the fact that I have a ridiculous fear of heights and couldn't think of anything worse than climbing on rocks? - right then we're definitely going to hit it off?

Gretta: So friend how old is he?

Friend: Ahh I don't know..

Gretta: Right ok what does he do?

Friend: Something in IT but I don't know what?

Gretta: ok do you anything else about him apart from the fact he's into climbing?

Friend: No not really, I've only met him once before, but I think he's single, he's nice looking and he's got good arms.

Gretta: Ahhh good arms - now I understand. You're right we're definitely going to hit it off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

:)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home