Sunday, April 04, 2010

Gretta doesn't do slow.

I am working it Gretta style and this guy still hasn't asked for alone time with me. I'm actually doing all of the tricks, everyone knows that Gretta has her flirting groove on, all my friends can see me working it but New Guy, New Guy isn't playing ball.

All I want is for him to ask for some time with me. I had a chat with him at the pub earlier, and he said "thanks for coming over and chatting it's good chatting with you and have a good rest of your afternoon".

Like what does that mean? Does it mean what he says? so if he likes chatting with me why hasn't he asked for alone time with me. I'm getting fed up of being watched by my friends, I'm now ready to get to know him in a more intimate setting, just the 2 of us so I can up the flirting without being watched. I'm ready, I've given him every signal, so if he doesn't asked he just must not be interested, but if that's the case can he stop being nice to me already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrgghh I just want the opportunity to get to know him - THAT'S IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Hopefully soon!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home