Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet as pie or arrogant as hell?

So, New Guy turned up at the pub. His mates came and visited him instead of him visiting them. Again to my face really friendly and he's coming out to the pub Wednesday night and I emailed him inviting him out with the guys for a curry night on Thursday and he says he's up for it.

Unfortunately, I was expecting more of a comeback on the curry usually when I organise a curry night heaps of people are up for it. Due to the Easter break currently it's me, bestfriend, bestfriend's hubby and New Guy. I think I'm gona be pre-warning him. It will be a good chance for some good chatting though.

Still a bit confused about the messages he's sending out. When he talks to me he's all sweetness, smiley, and nice, on email I've questioned whether he's slightly arrogant and he's managed to annoy a good friend of mine by coming across abrupt. A bit concerned that I see this nice guy and my friend sees a guy not so nice.

I think time is only going to tell on this guy because he sure as heck is taking some working out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I think he's just a bad e-mail'er. Especially if he's fine in person.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home