Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 month.....

Ok we have been broken up for a month. Which is a quarter of our "official" relationship. And now I am ready to date again. I feel it, I sense it, I am raring and ready, but still laid up after an operation and nor have I met any handsomes of late!!!!!!

Anyway, because of being laid off, I've signed up to an organisation and I'll be going away for 2 weeks with a group of people in January to some sort of obscure place or another, mainly because obscure = interesting and right now I need interesting, I need drama, I need well, lets face I need to get laid and in an obscure and interesting manner.

Teddy has been in touch, the chemistry I feel with this guy is immense, I just wish I knew if he felt it too. I mean surely he does otherwise he wouldn't still be in touch... Guys just don't stay in touch with people do they???? do they???? I dunno but he's Australia maybe he thinks I'm safe.

I'm still pondering a move to, with a year working visa but to be honest it wont be until March/April time if I do... So, not for a while yet.

Anyway.... I am ready! I just wonder if the single guys our there are ready for Gretta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

haha! Are they ready?!?!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home