Friday, October 24, 2008

Recovery and fancy dress,

Had my op yesterday, they say it went well but they've found symptons of something else so they wana run more tests once I've recovered after this op... And there I was thinking it was all over.

Once again JerkBoy has proved to be my angel.... He visited me last night before he went out, and then he text me at 10.30pm saying he was on his way back and did I want him to pop in on his way home. I didn't. I was tired. But still he's good boy. Best friend came round and we watched Mamma mia and I loved it.

When JerkBoy was here he tried on his jeans. You see a few years ago we were going to 70s new years fancy dress party. He has these jeans that I've alway not really liked very much, they cost him £70.00 but I just thought they didn't suit him.. So eventually I got my grubby hands on them and made them into flares for this 70s party muhahaha.. Anyway, now we have a punk and goth party to go to for firework's night. That's if I'm up for it, so once again these jeans came out and I turned them into punk jeans, he's kind of going to look like blonde lead singer of greenday. Well I'm gona put some blue in his hair but then he may need to cut his hair coz according to a girl who works in a cosmetic store there is a slight chance this stuff (even though says is wash out) could turn his hair green.

Anyway, last night he decided to try on the new punky jeans I've made for him and I now establish that I'm not too fond of JerkBoy's choice in boxer short, they weren't tight enough, they weren't you know tight enough... I told him too, maybe just maybe, we'll get him dressing right yet.

In the mean time I think his punk look, is kinda gay, but then so was his french look when he borrowed my stripey top and put a scarf round his neck, when we went to a country fancy dress party and so was his 70s look when I made his flares. So looking gay at a fancy dress party is nothing new for JerkBoy. But my don't we go to a whole heap of fancy dress partys.. What's with that!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

we'll get him dressing right yet.
haha!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home