Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The single daydream believer!

Don't worry I've decided I am not going to do anymore snooping. It's not healthy and the boy is clean anyway. If he were to access my messages he might not get quite the same...



I've been in touch with Mr Tall since breaking up with CD, I've been in touch with Bouncer although very briefly and I've also been in touch with Teddy. Actually, Teddy is who I really want to talk about today...



Teddy had met someone, but it's fallen through, she lives 2 hours away from him, she's 10 years younger than him and he didn't feel any chemistry so he told me today that he's calling it a day. Teddy's flatmate has recently got engaged and is shortly getting married and now Teddy needs to find either someone to move in with him or needs to find somewhere he can go. It's got me thinking. Not that I've spoken to Teddy about it, but it's got me thinking about getting a year working visa, and going to Oz, I could move in with Teddy, and maybe something might come of that, because if there is one thing Teddy and I had it was chemistry. However, that was a long time ago, he doesn't seem as interested now as he once was and I kind of want him to chase me, but I also can appreciate that's hard when I'm in the UK and he's in Australia. Anyway it's just thoughts. Plus if I was to get a working visa, I'd have to do temp work, and I'm pretty sure I'd have to take a big wage drop, and I dunno, there's lots of reasons why it's not a good idea. And maybe I'm running. However, maybe I need the exercise!! To be frank, I think it's just a nice daydream.



In other news



I have an operation next week and I'm cacking my pants about it. I was originally told I'd need 4 days to recover now I've been told I'll need a minimum of 2 weeks, but maybe even 3 or more!!!! Like what - I'm hopeless at home on my todd, and CD has always been there for me through all of my health issues, even when we were just friends he supported me. He works in the medical field so he's naturally caring when people are ill, but the fact I have to go through it wihtout him is horrible. I miss him so much at times, even though I know that we just weren't working, that I don't want to be with someone who makes me feel lonely in a relationship, who didn't have it in them to love me as I deserve to be loved. I need someone who's willing to fight for me I know that now. However, it doesn't make having to face the operation next week without him any easier.



Ahhh well.... This is my life. My now single life.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ummm - WHAT?! You move to Aus when I move to US? What's that about!!!

Now, as to the whole working holiday visa, I think you'd be surprised. As for temp work, there's ways around the ol' 3 month business - not to mention companies are more than happy to help you get a 457 visa (which I recommend you do after you're here for a while) that keeps you in the country for up to 4 years.

As for taking a drop in salary, I wouldn't worry about that! You can earn really good money here - look at www.seek.com.au and I think you'll find it pretty surprising!

Email me if you have any questions...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wait... youre moving?!

Hope your operation goes well..

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home