Monday, August 20, 2012

Spewing 30!

So, as I gracefully left my twenty somethings and turned 30.

Something else suddenly hit me, apparently something that comes with age.  All of a sudden I couldn't handle my drink!

So Saturday night I went out drinking with my man and heaps of friends like 14 of us or something.

I hit the cocktails I was 30 I was allowed right?

However, boyfriend worked out by the end of the night I must have had at least 10 shots.  I was tipsy but I wasn't smashed by any way shape or form.

Then 1pm the next day came, I ate lunch, could I stomach lunch.  Nooooo.  I spewed.  Then I spewed again, then 2 hours later I spewed and then an hour later I spewed again.  I felt rough the whole day.

It was one of those "I am NEVER drinking again" moments.  Apart from this time I may actually be telling the truth.  Oh who am I fucking kidding? Where's the bacardi?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Bali Resorts said...

Nice article and good blog...........great

7:03 AM  
Anonymous friv 3 said...

A pretty long time after reading the blog posted but we still have the personal feel. What is stored.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me comment. You can check out my site would appreciate it you: Eliminar Barriga

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... Really nice blog. Awesome Post. Please keep posting bro your are doing really awesome job. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.

Thanks
Neptune's largest moon

4:39 AM  
Blogger JHY said...

nice blog no where to follow your blog thou

8:14 AM  
Anonymous fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Advertising Molecule continues to be tight lipped by what this kind of approaching video game could be, simply offering the tongue in cheek connect to The surface of the Leaps music video clip "Mystery" through Toyah while customers click on the website link.
Cheap Fifa 15 Coins

Fut 15 coins

10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
facebook entrar
facebook entrar iniciar sesion
facebook en espaƱol descargar
facebook entrar direto agora

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Your article is very nice actually. I have a blog that I'd like you to check out from reading this article I think you'd love it.

http://therealjamike.blogspot.com/

It's absolutely amazing!!! There are tons of various different stuff to check out there. Not rubbish at all, but real and down-to-earth articles.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home