Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm just checking!

Sometimes I like to check in on Gretta.

Mainly because I can.

I don't miss Gretta.  Gretta spent a lot of days unhappy.  But what I do miss is Scotty and Betty and Sarah...

Some of the fair people who encouraged Gretta along the way.  I sometimes wonder if I have a baby girl whether I'll call her Gretta.

I'm not pregnant by the way.

Just happy.  Just not ruling out the possibility of marriage, of babies, of security.

I'm in love and for the first time in my life I can't refer to myself as Gretta.  Because Gretta James just isn't here anymore.  I don't miss her but I was definitely fond of her and I hope beyond hope she doesn't return.  She just occasionally checks in but not for long;..... Not for long xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Gretta! I have been wondering how you were going :)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality natural leather bags luggage last a long time along with, in case dealt with effectively, search greater towards the end when compared with the start of your health jointly. hublot replica Merely natural leather features this specific credit, increasing somebody patina through the means it can be applied along with taken care of, replica burberry handbags and also a handbag provides most significant canvas what is the best that will prosperous splendor might be viewable. The standard of natural leather take a trip luggage along with strolleys can vary massively. fake prada There exists a thing regarding the luxuriousness involving natural leather that will can’t always be rivaled by simply various other manufactured resources. gucci replica Your current getting electrical power along with willing eyesight gives you your border in relation to deciding on cool along with classy luggage for ones trips worldwide. fake louis vuitton bags One of several scorching offering goods available will be the strolleys. They have got taken off your ache practically involving packing hefty components of bags throughout airfields, gas stops and also other spots involving go.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home