Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The suit...

The Suit came in the offices today.

I walked down the stairs and there he was in the reception area talking to my boss. I smiled at him and I could see he wanted to speak to me but my boss just kept chatting to him, he mouthed a "hello" to which I replied "hello" and smiled back.

However, the boss was still mid flow and there was no way I could interrupt and no way he could turn to make conversation with me. I continued to walk off to the department I was heading. When I came back he was gone.

The issue I have with The Suit is it's always short and it's always brief and today it was really just "hello".

Let's hope we can get somewhere further but lets stay far away from goodbye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous salt lake house cleaning said...

I am commenting to make you understand what a excellent discovery my daughter obtained viewing your web page. She figured out many issues, including what it is like to have a great giving mindset to get other people very easily learn a variety of tricky issues.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home