Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Hada lovely day today, the friends came over...... Jerkboy and his lady frined

Really lovely married couple I know, and a single guy and then me...

I've drunk far too muchwine everyone had left now but I a m still drinking wine, keep crying this is the probem with wine it makes me cry it makes me think when am I gona meet that osmeone then I get upset and then I keep drinking wine. Ig et into this day deram that I wan tsomeone to come along and say it's all gon A be ok but no one ever does because I lieave these sad thoughts until I'm drunk and on my own.

No one ver tellys Gretta it's gona be ok and so Gretta ists ther in tears. Deinking wine. And wondering when, when she'll meet someone who she can love and who will llvoe her back. Someone who wont screw her over and break her heart. She doubts it will ever happeb for her so she drinks wine and trues to forget teh only issue si it makes her remember. She knows how she longs to love someone and be love in return and she remembers that she's screwed up every relationship she's beeen in and questions whether she's worth the love of someone else anyway.

No on e knosz ghd wAy Gretta feels because she doesnt tell any onne who would underatand anyway?>

Stupid wedding, brings hope to everyone else bring drunk sadness to Gretta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

You WILL find someone Gretta! Keep your head up and keep being the awesome Gretta you are :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home