Thursday, April 14, 2011

Onions. because I think of onions everytime I write the word opinion! Weird.

I got a text from the handsome pilot today it said this....

"After nearly 4 years of absence it's weird being back in *insert my city* again".

I didn't know what to reply - there was no "so do you fancy meeting up for a drink" there was no "I'm here shall we meet?" There was no nothing.

So I replied saying

"What a lovely overcast day for you... Enjoy it".

That was over 2 hours ago and no reply. Part of me so wants the handsome pilot to contact me and arrange a drink, the other part of me thinks he's quite rude I haven't heard from him for about a week no emails, no facebook messages, no texts and now he texts me!!!

But if he does send me a text inviting me for a drink I'll go. If he doesn't I won't. I figure even though he's a well handsome pilot he still has more to lose than me because I'm quite a girl in my humble opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home