Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Snap out of it!

I've had a few texts lately from Mr Tall but no invite for a drink or anything the last text I got was yesterday morning and it was just a complete crappy text - I think he just wants the attention adn,I just don't seem to be that bothered to make the effort . I just get the impression he's after a rebound girl after his recent break up I can't be rebound girl.

JerkBoy and I have had a bit of a funny weekend to tell you the truth. Ended up spending the whole day with him Saturday and the afternoon and evening with him Sunday, by the end of the weekend it just felt like we'd gotten a bit too close again, again!! It's so stupid, I'm now on a 'i'm refusing to contact jerkboy mission' and he seems to be on a 'im refusing to contact Gretta mission' because I haven't heard from him since Sunday nor have I contacted him and usually we will send the odd text but it's like we're both avoiding. I don't know why we do it to ourselves it's beginning to happen so often we just get a little too friendly and then both freak out and start avoiding each other. I still sometimes think if we were in a relationship it would work but then on the flip side I think if it wasn't to work we'd both have so much to lose. I'm sure he must think it to sometimes, we're just so unbelievably comfortable with each other. I actually don't want to date the guy it would be too weird it's just why we keep getting ourselves into this awkward scenario I will never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home