Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hot Stuff!

So New Guy has backed well and truly off now. No more emails, no more texts and this week he's gone away with work and I don't expect to hear from him at all nor am I bothered. I think I liked the attention he was giving me more than him. In fact I've never actually been that attracted to him. He's got nice eyes and on the odd occasion when we've held the gaze and had eye contact I've fallen deep into the eyes, but he never had the phoar factor.

A friend of mine met a guy recently on an online site and when she was showing pics of him to me I thought "phoooaaarrr" and realised it's been far too long since I thought that about a guy.

So I decided to go back on to an online dating site last night. To be honest I never ever deleted my profile I just haven't been on the site for a while.

So as I was searching through profiles who was I to come across........ HOT STUFF! I'm guessing you don't remember Hot Stuff I wrote about him here. I met him quite a few times last year at different weddings of mutual friends. He does have the phoar factor and I was shocked to find him on the website.

He's handsome, lives about an hour and 15min drive from where I live and he's a bit shy which is why I think he's still single. I sent him a little message on the site but as yet it's not showing he's read it. He's also a friend of mine on facebook and we do have a little banter from time to time but to be honest even though I've tried to get his attention he's never really been bothered enough to give it. I wonder if it's because he's shy or because he's just not interested.

Either way he has the phoar factor and I'm kind of hoping he gets in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home